- Providing senior level input and review for asbestos/lead-based paint abatement and mold mitigation projects
- Driving client retention through participation in sales presentations and high level client service
- IAQ assessments, risk assessments, ICRA assessments, OSHA monitoring, industrial hygiene sampling, report writing & program development.
- Acts as a technical resource in matters of environmental, health and safety and Industrial Hygiene
- Conduct and/or coordinate industrial hygiene/exposure monitoring studies; responsible for compilation of report, data analysis, sampling plan and communication of the reports
- Conduct EHS training programs for Colorado and identify and develop training as required by circumstances, policy or regulations.
- Responsible for coordination of EHS reporting to Corporate
- Technical Support for all employees within office
- Complete and submit project related reports by prescribed deadline
Candidates should have 5+ years of well-rounded experience including but not limited to IAQ, risk assessments, program development and OSHA monitoring, have great communication skills, and good report writing skills.
- Mold Remediation experience desired.
- Certification as an Asbestos Inspector/Supervisor and / or AMS
- Willingness to Travel is a must!
- B.S. Degree in science related field desired
Office Support/Administrative Assistant
Location: Nashville, TN
Gobbell Hays Partners, Inc. (GHP) is a fast-paced environmental / architecture firm who specializes in solving problems in the built environment. GHP offers a positive work environment, great opportunity for advancement, and an excellent benefits package.
We are currently seeking the right person for an open Administrative Assistant position. This position handles everything from setting up meetings, video conferencing, booking travel, tracking computer equipment, and troubleshooting basic IT, filing, and other project related tasks.
Candidates should be professional, computer proficient (MS office) and highly organized. Some experience preferred, must have great communication skills, and able to multi-task with a high level of competency.
Could be Part-time or Full-time depending on experience and availability
Location: Nashville, TN
GHP, a Nashville-based Environmental and Architecture Firm has an immediate opening for a Project Designer. This role, reporting to the Director Architecture, will assist in project management and be involved in projects from start to finish. This person will need to have excellent communication and organizational skills, as he/she will be working with all aspects of the project, including client interface. This person will also be responsible for putting together documentation including client renderings and construction documents.
GHP thrives on their unique ability to work with the weird, quirky and beautiful projects and finding solutions for their clients. Their team has an entrepreneurial spirit, which has allowed them to create a number of focus areas from sustainability to environmental and historical restorations. GHP has a wide variety of architects, engineers, scientists, and other professionals that allows them to take a look at a task or an issue from a lot of different perspectives and provide the right solution every time.
Recently, Forbes ranked Nashville as the third best positioned city “to grow and prosper in the coming decade”, No. 6 on its list of the Best Places for Businesses and Careers and as the No. 4 “Brain Magnet” for gains in people with college educations. Music is the reason that many people come to Nashville, but our two major sports teams, extensive park system, and endless arts and cultural opportunities offer people plenty of reasons to stay.
- Strong, clear communication skills, both verbally and written
- Assist in evaluating client desires/needs in order to develop design that meets client goals
- Effectively communicate with clients and PM concerning project needs and modifications
- Strong Design and Creative focus but also understands codes and regulations and accepts client input
- Serve as additional client contact on a project basis, overseeing design efforts and working to build strong client relationships through top-quality work
- Ability to quickly adapt from task to task while maintaining supreme focus on detail and project flow while maintaining on-time and on-budget status
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others
- Team Player
- Able to think strategically and tactically and have the capability to flex from one to the other quickly
- Be a hands-on professional who will do what it takes when it is appropriate and necessary
- High level of integrity
- High level of detail; organized and efficient
- Be teachable and pliable — there is growth opportunity with this role
- Microsoft Project
- REVIT Drawing Software
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a project designer role
- On path to become Licensed Architect or Interior Designer
- Regional Travel required.
- Thorough understanding/knowledge of REVIT
- Ability to do 3D renderings a plus
- Ability to select finishes and design details
The compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience and capabilities. Benefits will be discussed during contract negotiation, as well, and will include healthcare and profit sharing.